Usher Wins Case: Tameka Raymond Loses Custody of Her Two Youngest Sons
Rucuss staffAugust 24, 2012
Tameka Raymond received a huge blow in court.
Judge Bensonetta Tipton Lane ruled in favor of Usher on Friday, and Tameka will no longer have full custody of her two youngest sons, Usher V & Naviyd. Usher becomes the primary parent. The ruling ends a bitter custody battle that spanned a year and half and wrapped up on Thursday.
According to TMZ, Tameka claimed Usher was an absentee father who was always on the road. She felt Usher and his girlfriend/employee Grace Miguel simply wanted to take the kids away from Tameka. Usher claimed Tameka was irresponsible and inattentive as a parent.
The ruling comes as a huge blow to Tameka who just loss her 11-year old son, Kile. He died after he suffered a brain injury during a jet ski accident.
Before the ruling, Usher had a feeling he won the case. He allegedly contacted Tameka and taunted her about losing custody of the boys. Tameka record the conversation.
More from Rucuss
- Tameka Raymond Responds to Losing Primary Custody of Kids
- Jeffrey Hubbard Found Guilty in Death of Usher’s Stepson [Details]
- Usher Says Tameka Raymond Tried to Attack His Girlfriend Grace [Details]
- Tameka Raymond Ain’t Thinking About Usher, Shows Off New Man! [Photos]
- Usher’s Stepson Declared Brain Dead After Jet Ski Accident [Details]
- Usher’s Oldest Son Hospitalized After Almost Drowning in Pool! [Details]