Usher Will Be Next Celebrity Guest on Oprah’s Next Chapter [Video]
Rucuss staffSeptember 12, 2012
Usher Raymond is ready to talk about his personal life on Oprah’s Next Chapter.
The Talk Show Queen travels to Atlanta to interview Usher and his mother, Jonetta Patton, for an upcoming episode scheduled to air September 16 on OWN. It’s a no-holds barred interview. Usher speaks publicly for the first time about his custody battle over his two boys with ex-wife Tameka Raymond and his thoughts about being granted primary custody.
Usher gives details about his failed marriage and why his mother skipped his wedding. He candidly addresses infidelity rumors and what really happened the night he walked off stage in Berlin.
Check out a sneak peek of the interview below.
More from Rucuss
- Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]
- Usher Talks to Oprah About Marriage, Sleeping With Bridesmaid & Relationship With Mom [Video]
- Tameka Raymond Talks About Usher Sleeping With Bridesmaid in First Interview Since Custody Ruling [Video]
- Usher Shows Off Body and Proves He’s Still Alive! [Photos]
- Say What: Tameka Raymond Says She Was Hacked After Son’s Penis Photo Surfaces on Instagram [Details]
- Fantasia Renews Wedding Vows Over Christmas [Photos]