Usher is Being Stalked By Woman Who Thinks She’s His Wife [Video]
Peaches GrantJune 29, 2012
Usher can’t catch a break.
The Climax singer has already had to put his business on front street because he’s in an ugly custody battle with his ex-wife Tameka Foster over their two sons. Now the singer has to deal with a delusional woman who claims she’s married to him.
Usher got a temporary restraining order against Darshelle Jones-Rakestraw. According to TMZ, Darshelle “placed [him] in reasonable fear for his own safety and/or the safety of his immediate family.” Court documents states that she showed up at his Georgia home uninvited and harassed him and his family by pounding on the front door demanding to be let in on June 23.
Police were called and she was told to stay away, but she returned the next day. She tried convincing them that she was Usher’s wife and she had simply misplaced her keys. The police didn’t buy her story and placed her under arrest.
Darshelle was so shocked with the change of events that she posted her dismay on YouTube. She explained that Usher had been sending her money for months.
“I’m not a stalker,” Looney Tunes said in the video. “[Usher] has officially slandered me and defamed my character.”
Looney Tunes now plans to file defamation charges against him. Watch the craziness below.
More from Rucuss
- Lil Twist Sentenced to 1 Year in Jail for Assault [Details]
- Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]
- Jas Prince Sues Cash Money Over Drake Earnings [Details]
- Usher Says Tameka Raymond Tried to Attack His Girlfriend Grace [Details]
- Cissy Houston Says She Will Fight ‘To The Grave’ To Protect Bobbi Kristina’s Money From Bobby Brown
- Usher’s Brother in Bitter Custody Dispute! [Details]