Usain Bolt Goes Blonde For Saturday Night Live [Photo/Video]
Rucuss staffOctober 15, 2012
Olympian Usain Bolt did the unthinkable for a few laughs during a skit for NBC’s Saturday Night Live.
The World’s fastest man wore a blonde wig. Yes, you read that correctly. In his first cameo experience on the show, the Jamaican sprinter was one of the blonds in the returning soap opera spoof about California freeways, The Californians.
Bolt posted a photo of his new look on Instagram
Bolt also did a cameo during the vice presidential debate skit. SNL poked fun at Republican candidate Paul Ryan after it was reported is athletic achievements were exaggerated.
The comedic skit began with Taran Killam, who played Ryan said,“Don’t let anyone tell you something is impossible. “Take it from me — not only have I run a sub-three hour marathon and a sub-four minute mile, but just this summer, with very little training, I competed in and won the 100-meters at the London Olympics!”
Joe Biden played by Jason Sudeikis, responded, “Aw, that’s not true!”
Ryan (Killam) replied: “Yes it is true! If you don’t believe me, ask my running partner, Usain Bolt!”
Bolt enters the room.
“Usain, please tell him who won the 100 meters!”
Bolt, “I did.”
Ryan then asked Bolt about his finish. “You didn’t finish. You weren’t even there!”
Ryan thanks him and Bolt gave a thumbs-up to the camera.
Watch the video below.
More from Rucuss
- NBA Store Accidentally Posts Dwight Howard New Jersey Nets Shirts!
- Usain Bolt Accused Of Cheating On Girlfriend Kasi Bennett After Photos Surface
- Usain Bolt Parties at London Nightclub, Leaves With Mystery Woman [Photos]
- Prince Harry Beats Olympic Gold Medalist Usain Bolt in a Race [Video]
- 2012 London Olympics: Usain Bolt Gets Custom-Made Bed For Training
- Actor Mickey Rourke Says He Beat Sprinter Usain Bolt in a Street Race [Details]