Tyrese’s Baby Mama Refuses Child Visitation, Cops Called [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 12, 2014
Tyrese Gibson’s baby mama refused his court-ordered visitation rights with his daughter Tuesday night.
Tyrese went to his ex-wife Norma Gibson’s home in North Hollywood to pick up Shayla Gibson, but she refused to hand her over. TMZ reports Norma refused to allow Tyrese to see the six-year old because she was allegedly sick.
Norma told Tyrese that Shayla was sick before he made the trip but he wanted his daughter anyway. Norma called the cops because she didn’t believe the court order required her to hand over the child.
When LAPD officers arrived on the scene Norma asked them to look over the document. LAPD officers and Tyrese arrived at the home at about the same time.
The cops talked to Tyrese and he left without his daughter. The police did not write a police report. But the case isn’t over for Tyrese.
The Fast & Furious star plans to go to court today to ask a judge to hold Norma in contempt and to throw her in jail for violating the child custody order. Tyrese does not believe his child was sick, he thinks Norma was lying.
Photos via Gossiponthis.com and Blackcelebkids.com
More from Rucuss
- Tyrese Says He’s Not Apologizing For Calling Obese People ‘Fat & Nasty!’ [Details]
- Tyrese Calls Overweight People ‘Fat and Nasty!’ [Details]
- Ginuwine Denies Being on Drugs During Performance With TGT [Video]
- Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]
- Ludacris’ Baby Mama Tamika Fuller Reportedly Had Multiple Evictions [Details]
- Oprah Winfrey Doesn’t Regret Not Having Kids [Details]