Tyler Perry, Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy! [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 5, 2014
Tyler Perry has a new addition to his family.
The director, actor and producer and his longtime girlfriend Gelila Bekele welcomed a baby boy on Nov. 30, E! News reports. The proud parents named their baby Aman.
“Everyone is doing great,” a source told E! News. “They are so happy.”
After rumors began to surface that Perry was expecting a child, he talked about his excitement to the media in months leading up to the child’s birth.
“The greatest gift I’m being given right now is the opportunity to give the little boy in me everything I never had, so that’s what I’m excited about,” Perry told Extra TV. “This beautiful human being that God has allowed to come into my life for me to get to know, because they come with their own personalities, who they are, to shepherd and usher him…”
Perry and Bekele have been dating for the last five years
More from Rucuss
- Tyler Perry Is Expecting His First Child [Details]
- Tyler Perry Announces New Self-Titled Talk Show
- Tyler Perry Says He Didn’t Know Crazy Stalker Employee
- Chris Brown Goes Off On Karrueche Over Soulja Boy Comments
- Ciara Announces Pregnancy on ‘The View’ [Video]
- Bobbi Kristina To Have Her Own Reality Show [Details]