Tyga’s Ferrari Repossessed While Shopping For A Bentley
Rucuss staffAugust 31, 2016
Tyga needs a good account manager, pronto.
The Rack City rapper’s Ferrari was reportedly repossessed on Tuesday while he and his girlfriend Kylie Jenner were shopping for a Bentley in Calabasas, TMZ reports. While they browsed a car lot, a repoman used a spare key got into the sports car and drove off. Once Tyga and Kylie discovered that the Ferrari was gone, one of the rapper’s friends gave the couple a ride back home.
The red Ferrari was repossessed because Tyga is behind on a couple of his lease payments. This is not the first time that Tyga has missed a few payments on his things. A former landlord may take him to court for more than $180,000 worth of back rent and damages to an abandoned business space, while a jeweler is allegedly suing him after Tyga failed to pay for the $200,000 worth of merchandise he allegedly purchased in 2013.
In April, TMZ reported that in February the rapper’s Bentley Mulsanne was also repossessed. His financial woes don’t stop there. Tyga also recently settled a lawsuit with his former landlord for $480,000 in unpaid rent and damages on a Malibu home.
More from Rucuss
- Drake, Tyga, Blac Chyna & Kyle Jenner Caught Being Messy On Instagram
- Tyga Confirms Breakup With Kylie Jenner [Video]
- Tyga Denies Dating Kyle Jenner, Talks Drake & Cash Money
- Watch Kylie Jenner & Tyga In Steamy Short Film [Video]
- Kylie Jenner, Tyga Reportedly Fighting Over Money [Details]
- Say What: Is Tyga Stalking Kylie Jenner?!