Tyga Sued For $185,000 By Jeweler [Details]
Rucuss staffSeptember 4, 2013
Everything that blings is not paid for when it comes to some celebrities.
Rapper Tyga is facing legal action over two pricey pieces of jewelry. The Rack City rapper has been hit with a lawsuit from Jason of Beverly Hills over a $63,000 diamond Cuban link chain he reportedly borrowed last December but never returned, TMZ reports.
Tyga, whose real name is Michael Nguyen-Stevenson, is also accused of failing to pay $28,275 for a diamond pantheon watch.
Tyga is being sued for the cost of both items as well as late fees, amounting to $185,306.
Photos via TMZ and Jonathanmannion.com and Thedrop.fm
More from Rucuss
- Tyga Faces Lawsuit Over Abandoned Last Kings Store
- Drake, Tyga, Blac Chyna & Kyle Jenner Caught Being Messy On Instagram
- Watch Kylie Jenner & Tyga In Steamy Short Film [Video]
- Tyga Says He Never Got a Check From YMCMB Records! [Video]
- Tyga Reportedly Facing Another Eviction [Details]
- Say What: Kyle Jenner Gets Butt Shots, Buys Mansion To Keep Tyga?!