Tyga Says He Has a Real Gangsta Relationship With Blac Chyna [Video]
Rucuss staffJanuary 4, 2013
Tyga has been quietly dating ex-stripper Blac Chyna for quite some time now.
And the Rack City rapper has done a good job keeping details about his relationship with Blac Chyna, who gave birth to his son King Cairo last year from the public. But lucky for us, Tyga revealed a few things with Big Boy’s Neighborhood radio show on Power 106.
Tyga also talked about his sophomore album Hotel California. His delayed mixtape with Chris Brown (Fan of a Fan 2) and the most money he’s lost while gambling.
On his delayed mixtape with Chris Brown: “Whenever we stop driving Lambos and posting pictures on Instagram, maybe we could finish it.”
On the most money he’s lost gambling in a weekend: “Actually, not a lot. Maybe like $40,000, $30,000.”
On his relationship with Blac Chyna: “We got a real gangsta relationship. Ya’ll not gonna see us doing no crazy, corny stuff. We go to the strip club together, do stuff like that.”
Below is the latest photo of King and his nursery.
Watch Tyga’s interview below.
More from Rucuss
- Blac Chyna and Tyga Celebrate Son’s First Birthday Disney Style [Photos]
- Tyga Says He Never Got a Check From YMCMB Records! [Video]
- Tyga, Blac Chyna Welcome Baby Boy, Buys $6.5 Million Mansion [Photos]
- Tyga Denies Dating Kyle Jenner, Talks Drake & Cash Money
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Post-Pregnancy Body & Baby King [Photos]
- Blac Chyna And Rob Kardashian Are Expecting a Baby, They Already Know the Sex