Tyga Reportedly Facing Another Eviction [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 21, 2016
Tyga can’t seem to get his finances in order.
The Rack City rapper’s landlord is trying to evict him from his $4.8 million home in the Hollywood Hills. According to Page Six, Tyga was issued with an unlawful detainer notice last week. It is a serious legal action that a landlord is only allowed to carry out if a tenant has broken the terms of their lease.
Tyga is supposed to pay $17,000 a month in rent for the mansion that he’s been living since December. Tyga was allegedly living with on-again, off-again girlfriend Kylie Jenner before moving into the home.
This is not the first time the rapper has been involved in a legal battle with a landlord. Last August, the musician was ordered to leave a Calabasas home where he’d been living, and pay the landlord $70,000 in back rent. Tyga was also required to pay a different landlord $80,000 in unpaid rent months prior.
Photo via Designtrend.com
More from Rucuss
- Watch Kylie Jenner & Tyga In Steamy Short Film [Video]
- Tyga Gets Kylie Jenner Tattoo While Blac Chyna Claims He Wants Her Back
- Drake, Tyga, Blac Chyna & Kyle Jenner Caught Being Messy On Instagram
- Tyga Issued Arrest Warrant for Not Showing Up to Court [Details]
- Tyga Faces Lawsuit Over Abandoned Last Kings Store
- Tyga’s Ferrari Repossessed While Shopping For A Bentley