Tyga & Kylie Jenner Break Up Again [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 5, 2017
Tyga and Kylie Jenner have reportedly broken up again.
People reports that the couple has broken up after recent allegations from Blac Chyna about his finaces. In a series of Snapchat posts, Tyga’s former fiancée called him out for allegedly failing to pay child support and not paying their babysitter.
“They tend to take little breaks all the time and then get back together,” said a source to People. “It’s definitely possible they’ll work things out again.”
T-Raww, 27, and Jenner, 19, have had a long and complicated relationship since 2014, when they first were rumored to be a couple. Jenner was only 17 at the time. Once Jenner turned 18, the couple made their relationship public.
They’ve broken up several times throughout the years, including once in 2015 after Jenner’s brother Rob Kardashian started dating Chyna.
More from Rucuss
- Blac Chyna Says She’s Done With Rob Kardashian Amid Instagram Hack
- Drake, Tyga, Blac Chyna & Kyle Jenner Caught Being Messy On Instagram
- Tyga Denies Dating Kyle Jenner, Talks Drake & Cash Money
- Tyga Confirms Breakup With Kylie Jenner [Video]
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Get Their Own Show
- Blac Chyna And Rob Kardashian Are Expecting a Baby, They Already Know the Sex