Tyga Faces Lawsuit Over Abandoned Last Kings Store
Rucuss staffMarch 22, 2016
Tyga can’t seem to stay away from lawsuits.
The Rack City rapper’s latest legal issues deal with a space that Tyga rented for his Last Kings clothing line. According to the landlord, Tyga left the L.A. location on Melrose Avenue abandoned and in shambles last year.
The landlord claim damages totaled $75,000, including ink-stained floors, painted ceilings, and a door painted with Egyptian designs, TMZ reports.
The landlord also had environmental concerns, claiming that ink was poured down a drain which leads to the public sewer.
The landlord is seeking $75,000 and five months of unpaid rent. Tyga, however, says that the landlord was at fault because the building was not up to code.
This isn’t the first time Tyga has had problems with his landlord. Last year, he was ordered to pay $70,000 in back rent for a Calabasas home he lived in.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Tyga Sued For $185,000 By Jeweler [Details]
- Watch Kylie Jenner & Tyga In Steamy Short Film [Video]
- Drake, Tyga, Blac Chyna & Kyle Jenner Caught Being Messy On Instagram
- Tyga Reportedly Facing Another Eviction [Details]
- Tyga’s Ferrari Repossessed While Shopping For A Bentley
- Couple Alert: Future And Blac Chyna Dating?!