Tyga Confirms Breakup With Kylie Jenner [Video]
Rucuss staffMay 15, 2016
Tyga is no longer in a relationship.
Not long after reports of his breakup with Kylie Jenner, T-Raww is speaking out for the first time. While at LAX, TMZ caught up with Tyga and he confirmed that he and Jenner have gone their separate ways.
“We’re both just focused on our lives, our individual lives right now,” Tyga said. “Sometimes things don’t work out, but I love her.”
Tyga also addressed his ex Blac Chyna’s engagement and pregnancy to Jenner’s brother Rob Kardashian.
“People grow,” Tyga said, when asked about the couple, who is expecting a child together. “It’s time to evolve. Everybody should have opportunity at love and to live their life.”
But when Tyga was asked if he thinks Kardashian is a “good stepfather,” he paused. “Don’t go too far,” he said.
These words are a different tone from when Tyga expressed his opinion about the couple on Twitter last month.
“Everybody deserves 2 be happy,” Tyga wrote. “What some1 does for their happiness is not my concern, as long as it’s not interfering wit my happiness,” wrote Tyga. “It makes me happy to see the mother of my son happy. My only concern in this situation is my son. I want him in happy environments.”
Watch Tyga’s short interview below.
More from Rucuss
- Drake, Tyga, Blac Chyna & Kyle Jenner Caught Being Messy On Instagram
- Tyga Denies Dating Kyle Jenner, Talks Drake & Cash Money
- Watch Kylie Jenner & Tyga In Steamy Short Film [Video]
- Kylie Jenner, Tyga Reportedly Fighting Over Money [Details]
- Say What: Kyle Jenner Gets Butt Shots, Buys Mansion To Keep Tyga?!
- Tyga’s Ferrari Repossessed While Shopping For A Bentley