Two Women Caught Smuggling Cocaine in Homemade Diapers [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 30, 2013
Two women were caught trying to smuggle drugs into the United States at JFK airport in New York.
Priscilla Pena and Michelle Blassingale had just arrived at JFK from Santo Domingo when they were stopped by Customs and Border Protection officers. A drug-sniffing dog alerted officers when it got close to Pena.
Officers didn’t find any drugs in their luggage but did find Pena and Blassingale wearing a diaper loaded with drugs during a pat-down. The homemade diapers made out of duct tape concealed six and a half kilos of cocaine, the NY Post reports.
Pena and Blassingale were arrested and charged with drug trafficking. Pena was released on $150,000 bail. Blasingale is being held without bail.
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Wale Visits Family in Nigeria For the First time [Photos/Video]
- Chris Brown Leaves Bodyguard Stranded in Bermuda, Argues With Valet Over $10! [Video]
- Former Mindless Behavior Member Sentenced to Prison [Details]
- Shia LaBeouf Disses Drake, Lil Yachty & Peter Rosenberg in ‘Breakfast Club’ Freestyle
- Kodak Black’s Lawyer Questions Suspicious Arrest Procedures [Details]