Twista’s Bodyguard Found Shot, Burned in Chicago House [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 24, 2014
Rapper Twista’s bodyguard was found shot to death and lit on fire in a South Side apartment.
Davy “6’9″ Easterling was found shot and burned in a South Side Chicago home at 6 a.m. last Friday. That same day, Twista posted on Instagram and Twitter that Easterling had been missing for three days.
Once Easterling’s body was found, Twista tweeted, “#RIP Davy Easterling aka 6’9 I have lost too many good friends to these streets.”
Easterling had a license and was trained to carry a weapon, Chicago Tribune reports. Fire Department spokesman Larry Langford confirmed that the fire had been started by a person. An investigation is ongoing.
Twista’s name is a nod to his ability to rap fast. The Chicago native previously was known as Tung Twista.
Photos via NBCChicago.com and Hiphopwired.com
More from Rucuss
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’
- Blac Chyna Says She’s Done With Rob Kardashian Amid Instagram Hack
- Remy Ma Drops Nicki Minaj Diss Track, Minaj Responds
- NBA Star Dwyane Wade Ex-Wife Siohvaughn Wade Arrested, Wants Visitation Terminated
- Target Pulls Greeting Card That Mocks Whitney Houston [Details]
- Kanye West’s Ex-Girlfriend Brooke Crittendon Says He’s Insecure [Details]