‘Twilight’ Stars Get Hands and Feet Cemented in Hollywood
Rucuss staffNovember 3, 2011
Twilight stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner got there hands and feet a little dirty today (Thursday).
The Twilight trio did the fame hand and footprint ceremony outside Hollywood’s Grauman’s Chinese Theatre. Jimmy Kimmel introduced the three “Breaking Dawn” stars.
All three made their way to the mic and thanked their loyal fans. Hundreds stood alongside Hollywood Boulevard to get a peek at the trio.
“Hollywood I think this is the coolest thing I’ve ever done in my life,” Stewart said. “This is insane that I’m doing this and I think they should start talking now.”
Taylor added, “There are a few moments that mean so much, it’s really even hard to explain, and this is definitely one of those.”
Pattinson took to the podium and tried to lighten the mood.
“This is incredibly scary,” Pattinson laughed. “I also forgot how hot L.A. was. I shouldn’t have worn a suit. This is such an incredible honor. “How young we are, it’s kind of ridiculous and amazing at the same time.”
They signed their names before pressing their hands and footprints into a section of cement that read, “The Twilight Saga.”
Pattinson’s parents Claire and Richard Pattinson, Taylor’s mom and dad Deb and Dan Lautner and Kristen’s papa John Stewart were all in attendance.
More from Rucuss
- Kristen Stewart Finally Confirms She’s Dating Robert Pattinson
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Robert Pattinson [Details]
- Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Sex Scenes Too Racy?
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Are Living Together Again [Details]
- Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Inspired
- Katy Perry and Rihanna Allegedly Feuding Over Chris Brown [Details]