Rick Ross Sued By Jeweler For Unpaid Bill! [Details]
Rucuss staffJune 28, 2013
Everything that glitters isn’t paid for when it comes to some artists.
Rick Ross is the latest rapper to be slapped with a lawsuit for failing to pay a jewelry bill. Johnny’s Custom Jewelry in Houston, Texas, which is owned by Johnny “TV Johnny” Dang, is suing Ross for $90,000 for failing to pay for three custom watches. Collectively, the three items have over 42 karats of diamonds, TMZ reports.
Johnny’s Custom Jewelery allegedly delivered one 18K gold watch with 30CT of diamonds ($55,000), one 18K gold watch
with 7CT of diamonds ($14,000), and one two-tone watch with 5CT of diamonds ($14,000) to Maybach Music last August, but Ross never paid
for them. Johnny’s Custom is suing Ross and Maybach Music for the total amount due plus interest.
Dang is also partners with rapper Paul Wall in a custom grill company, Grills By Paul Wall.
Photos via TMZ and Sandra Rose
More from Rucuss
- Bitter Husband Throws $500,000 In Trash So Divorcing Wife Wouldn’t Get It! [Details]
- Rick Ross Talks ‘Mastermind,’ Marriage & Calls 50 Cent A Donkey With The Breakfast Club [Video]
- Gucci Mane Proposes to Keyshia Ka’oir at Atlanta Hawks Game [Video]
- Birdman Responds to Rick Ross’ ‘Idols Become Rivals’ Diss Song
- Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]
- Freeway Ricky Ross Challenges Rapper Rick Ross to Boxing Match! [Details]