Tupac Shakur Sex Tape Sold!
Rucuss staffDecember 19, 2011
The sex tape that allegedly features Tupac Shakur has been sold to a private collector.
It’s unknown how much the tape was sold for, but it was previously reported that two rival pornographic companies were ready to pay over $150,000 for the footage. The tape, which was made in 1991, features a woman performing oral sex on the rapper during a party.
Tupac’s family made it clear that they did not want the X-rated flick to be distributed and have insisted that they “will sue anyone who tries to sell a Tupac tape.” But apparently that didn’t faze the owner of the tape. But lucky for the family, the former owner decided not to sell to a corporate sex company because he thought they were “parasites.”
According to an official spokesman for Tupac’s estate, only his family can authorise the use of Tupac’s image for commercial use and they are not prepared to allow his image to be used for this.
The rapper’s mother Afeni Shakur has also reportedly told her representatives, “Get the legal team ready because we will not allow someone to put it out.”
More from Rucuss
- Trina’s Music Career Has Dried Up, Does Income Tax Commerical [Video]
- Jay Z Sues Former TIDAL Owners [Details]
- 50 Cent Responds to T.I.’s Comments in Vibe, Tells Him To Shut The F*ck Up!
- PR Exec Loses Job After Joking On Twitter About Africa and AIDS [Details]
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Tupac Sex Tape Filmed In Front of Friends