True Blood Costars Expecting Their First Child Together!
Rucuss staffApril 19, 2012
True Blood costars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are ready to add to their family.
The married couple is expecting their first child together. Paquin, 29, is due sometime in the fall. It will be Paquin’s first child while Moyer, 42, has two children, Billy, 12, and Lilac, 10, from a previous marriage.
The couple first met on the set of the HBO vampire series in 2007. The two dated for three years before they tied the knot on a beach in Malibu in 2010.
Paquin and Moyer will return to the big screen as Sookie and Bill for True Blood‘s 5th season on June 10. Filming for the new season began in November 2011, and it doesn’t appear that Paquin’s pregnancy will not be incorporated into the show.
More from Rucuss
- Check Out ‘True Blood’ Season Five Trailer [Video]
- Tyga & Kylie Jenner Break Up Again [Details]
- Ludacris’ Baby Mama Tamika Fuller Addresses Rumors
- What a Healthy Diet Does to Your Body in 15 Minutes, 12 Hours, 12 Weeks…
- Joseline Hernandez Announces She’s Pregnant, Stevie J Responds
- Mya Gets Clowned For Performing At Miami Strip Club [Video]