Trouble in Paradise: Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert May Be Headed for Divorce?
Rucuss staffJuly 17, 2016
Tamar Braxton is having a tough year.
Only weeks after being fired from The Real, it appears that Braxton and her husband Vincent Herbert may be headed for divorce. Love B. Scott reports that Braxton has been cheating on Herbert with “another high-profile man” for some time. Herbert had suspected that Braxton was stepping out during their marriage, so he hired a private detective to confirm his suspicions and found out everything.
After reportedly confronting Braxton, they had a huge blowout before two other people. The argument was allegedly so heated that they reportedly cut everyone in the room a check to keep quiet. Its so bad that Herbert wants out. He allegedly wants full custody of their son Logan.
“He doesn’t know who Tamar is anymore. He says she’s not the same woman he married eight years ago,” a source said. “She’s too busy going on vacations to worry about the drama at home. He has the baby and that’s the only thing he’s concerned about.”
We’ll have to wait and see how everything plays out. The drama may unfold on the new season of Braxton Family Values, which airs on Thursday night.
More from Rucuss
- Tamar Braxton, Vincent Herbert Put Their New $7.5 Million Mansion On Market
- Tamar Braxton Performs Her Single ‘Love & War’ on Wendy Williams [Video]
- Tamar Braxton Performs Medley on Good Morning America [Video]
- Towanda Braxton Shades Tamar’s Husband Vince on Twitter [Details]
- Tamar Braxton is Pregnant, Shows Off Her Baby Bump [Photos]
- Tamar Braxton is Allegedly Pregnant, Starts Twitter Beef With Blogger Who Leaked News [Details]