Trouble In Paradise: T.I. Leases New Home [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 14, 2014
T.I. and Tameka ‘Tiny’ Cottle appear to be giving each other their space.
The Family Hustle reality stars may play nice for the cameras, but it appears the couple can’t work out their differences. Or they need a little more time apart.
TMZ reports that T.I. leased a four-bedroom home in Buckhead, which is a suburb of Atlanta, Georgia. T.I. claims he only leased the home to be closer to the studio.
Although T.I. has been driving from his home that he shares with his wife for years, he now claims its too long of a commute.
T.I.’s new home is just two minutes from his studio, erasing his usual 40 minute drive home.
This news come on the heels of the couple taking separate vacations with the kids.
Tiny vacationed with her kids, Major and King in Panama City Beach, Florida, while T.I. spent quality time in Las Vegas with his kids, Messiah, Domani and Deyjah from previous relationships.
Photos via Instagram and TMZ
More from Rucuss
- T.I.’s Alleged Side Chick Leakes Photo Of Them On Mother’s Day [Details]
- Say What: Is T.I. Expecting a Child With a Woman, Not Tiny? [Details]
- Say What: T.I. Has A New Baby Outside Of His Marriage?!
- Tiny Ditches Wedding Ring While On Girls Trip to Miami [Details]
- Tiny Addresses T.I.’s Love Child Rumors & Instagram Antics [Details]
- Trouble in Paradise: Are T.I. and Tiny Breaking Up?!