Trouble in Paradise: Kevin Durant and Monica Wright Take a Break?!
Rucuss staffJanuary 6, 2014
Oklahoma City Thunder star Kevin Durant and his fiancée Minnesota Lynx star Monica Wright are reportedly going through a rough patch.
Well, if you believe the rumors. The couple is allegedly on a break, but its unclear the reason. But to support this theory, Wright returned to the United States in early December after playing in Korea. She left her team, KEB-Hana Bank, because of an undisclosed family emergency and never returned.
Lately, Wright has not been seen wearing her engagement ring.
Durant and Wright also spent Christmas and New Year’s Eve apart.
And to add more fuel to the fire, Wright has been posting cryptic messages on Instagram. Check out a few below.
Wright still has Durant’s photos posted on her Instagram account, so maybe these two will work through their differences.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Meet Mercedes, She Claims She Slept With Kevin Durant
- NBA Player Kevin Durant Engaged to WNBA Player Monica Wright [Photos]
- Kevin Durant on Fiancée Monica Wright: ‘I’m Glad She’s My Future Wife’
- Couple Alert: Is Kevin Durant Dating WNBA Lynx Star Monica Wright? [Photos]
- NBA Player Kevin Durant Officially Signs With Roc Nation Sports [Photo]
- Couple Alert: Kevin Durant And Letoya Luckett Dating Again?!