Trouble in Paradise for Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha?!
Rucuss staffDecember 27, 2013
Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha’s marriage has reportedly hit a rough patch.
After rumors that Washington and Asomugha’s marriage was fake, it appears the unemployed NFL player has grown tired of the pregnant actress putting her career before him.
Asomugha is allegedly upset that Washington would rather promote her hit show Scandal and her fashion consultation business instead of spend time with him.
The National Enquirer reports:
“Nnamdi is complaining [Kerry] has time to promote her TV show, business ventures and charities, but she rarely spares an evening to be home with him.”
According to the source Nnamdi said he is concerned that they are already growing apart.
“Instead of slowing down during her show’s Christmas hiatus, Kerry funneled her extra time into her fashion consultation business and her responsibilities as a creative consultant for Neutrogena cosmetics,” said the source.
“Kerry feels she can balance a public life and private life with Nnamdi and their baby,” said the source. “But Nnamdi is not convinced. They’ve had several blow-ups, and each time Kerry swears she’s going to slow down. “But in the end she may lose something that doesn’t come along very often – a loving husband.”
Washington and Asomugha are never seen in public together.
More from Rucuss
- Kerry Washington And Nnamdi Asomugha Fake Marriage Rumors Continue
- Say What: Is Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha’s Marriage Fake?!
- Kerry Washington Expecting Her First Child [Details]
- Kerry Washington Weds NFL Player Nnamdi Asomugha! [Details]
- Fantasia Renews Wedding Vows Over Christmas [Photos]
- Couple Alert: Is Colin Kaepernick Dating Sanaa Lathan?! [Photo]