Maino Threatens Trinidad James Over New York Diss, James Responds [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 14, 2013
Trinidad James is under fire after dissing New York’s rap scene and their fans while performing in the Big Apple on Tuesday night.
James told a silent New York audience that Atlanta runs the Concrete Jungle.
“I remember when New York rap ran this sh*t,” James said. “When Dipset was turnt the f*ck up … Now, we run y’all. Now every n*gga that’s really poppin’ out of New York, he might as well tell you he’s from Atlanta … it’s just what happened. Ya’ll got more popular interviewers and bloggers out here than rappers.”
James didn’t stop there. He added,“if you wanna do something, we can do something ’cause I don’t give a f**k.”
Maino caught wind of James rant and responded the the Atlanta rapper on Twitter. He began is rant with “after we clean this guy @trinidadjamesGG up I’m straighten a few of u NY niggas out for being the Vaginas that u R!” [sic] Read all his comments below.
James didn’t back down from his comments. He tweeted, “Maino wanna shoot me for saying the truth then shoot on. I ain’t backtracking sh*t. NY consumers are a disgrace to their own culture. I don’t ever have to make it on the radio ever. F*ck the radio. I’ll die a real n*gga. I speak the truth … and the TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.”
James also mentions how Future runs radio, how he loses no sleep from being real before naming artists who he respects but doesn’t feel like they get enough credit.
Maino responded with:
Photos via Ebengregory.com and
More from Rucuss
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’
- Jeremih Disses PARTYNEXTDOOR On Stage, Removed From The Tour [Details]
- Nicki Minaj Blasts PARTYNEXTDOOR Over Ghostwriting Insinuations [Details]
- Shia LaBeouf Disses Drake, Lil Yachty & Peter Rosenberg in ‘Breakfast Club’ Freestyle
- Birdman Responds to Rick Ross’ ‘Idols Become Rivals’ Diss Song
- Remy Ma Drops Nicki Minaj Diss Track, Minaj Responds