Trina’s Music Career Has Dried Up, Does Income Tax Commerical [Video]
Rucuss staffJanuary 10, 2012
Ain’t no shame in Trina’s game.
The Miami rapper hasn’t had a hit in quite some time. But she still needs to pay bills so she’s hustling, and we mean hard! Trina is the new spokeswoman for TaxUSA, which is an income tax company out of Florida.
In the low-budget commercial, Trina does her best to lure potential clients. She actually does a good job. She could teach a few rappers a thing or two about public speaking.
We’re guessing if she did this commercial, we’re almost certain she’ll do more. Just give her agent a call. Oh, and please know she is rapid, accurate and affordable.
Check out the commercial below.
More from Rucuss
- Tupac Shakur Sex Tape Sold!
- CeeLo Green Addresses Exploding Phone Video [Details]
- Lil Wayne Settles His $5.6 Million IRS Tax Debt
- Larsa Pippen Spotted Hanging At Future’s Miami Mansion [Details]
- Trina Goes Off On Fan After She Compares Her to Khloe Kardashian
- PR Exec Loses Job After Joking On Twitter About Africa and AIDS [Details]