Trey Songz Shows Stylish Side in GQ Magazine [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 28, 2012
Singer Trey Songz has a 10 page photo spread in the March 2012 issue of GQ magazine.
Songz rocks the latest styles and must have apparel for spring in the spread “The Most Important Items In Your Wardrobe.” Songz wears the latest Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, J. Crew, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren Black Label and more.
Songz also sat down for an in depth interview to accompany the huge layout. He talks about changing up his music, his future plans and why social media takes away the mystery of an artist.
Check out a few excerpts from GQ’s interview below:
What he thinks about social media and if it takes away from the artist?
What made Prince, Prince is, you didn’t know sh-t about him. As an artist, you need a persona, a mystique. When you step into Twitter, Facebook, all of that, you’re giving a piece of it away.
What he thinks about Marvin Gaye love songs?
I could make a hundred “Bottoms Up’s but they won’t change nobody’s life. Marvin Gaye sang love songs to a certain point, and then it was like, ‘F–k this; I’m not clean-cut no more. I’m putting this skully on, letting this beard grow out, and I’m doing whatever the f-ck I wanna do.
Will he ever change his music style?
I might. Give me a couple of years, though.
Check out his photo spread below.
See his pics below of Trey getting dapper for GQ’s March 2012 issue:
More from Rucuss
- Rohan Marley Engaged But Not to Lauryn Hill [Photos]
- Trey Songz Talks About Arrest, Keke Palmer & Reality Show On ‘The Breakfast Club’
- Safaree Talks Nicki Minaj Breakup, Remy Ma, & Meek Mill on ‘Wendy’ [Video]
- Gucci Mane Proposes to Keyshia Ka’oir at Atlanta Hawks Game [Video]
- Kim Kardashian Goes Nude In British GQ Magazine
- Nelly Wears Vintage Cazal Sunglasses and Dolce and Gabbana Playboy T-Shirt [Photos]