Trey Songz Celebrates ‘Chapter V’ Album Release With Fabolous, Emily B & Irv Gotti [Photos]
Rucuss staffAugust 22, 2012
Trey Songz celebrated the release of his new album Chapter V in New York City.
Songz, along with plenty of celebrities attended an intimate dinner hosted by Grey Goose Cherry Noir at Bagatelle Restaurant. Fabolous, Emily B, Adrienne Bailon, Julissa Bermudez, Irv Gotti, Kevin Liles and more were there to help Songz celebrate.
Check out the photos below.
Trey Songz gave his mom April Tucker a toast for helping to make him successful.
Kevin Liles (Trey’s manager), Michael Kyser (Atlantic Records exec, Trey’s label) and Irv Gotti
Irv Gotti, his wife Deb Lorenzo and Emily B and Fabolous
Emily B and Fabolous
Mashonda and Julissa
Trey Songz, Rico Love and Fabolous
Kevin Liles and wife Erika, Irv Gotti and friends
New York’s Hot 97’s Angie Martinez, Adrienne Bailon, Ravaughn, Julissa and Mashonda.
Photos via YBF and Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Trey Songz, Kevin Hart, DeRay Davis & More Help LeToya Luckett Celebrate Her Birthday [Photos]
- Amar’e Stoudemire & Fabolous Host Joint Birthday Bash [Photos]
- Fabolous Celebrates Birthday With Great Gatsby-Themed Party [Photos]
- Ja Rule and Irv Gotti Talk Prison, Ashanti, 50 Cent With Angie Martinez [Video]
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’
- Fabolous Talks About Relationship With Emily B., Says He Will Never Appear On ‘Love and Hip Hop’