Trend Alert! Kim Kardashian, Kelly Rowland, Keyshia Cole & More Wear Lip Tattoos
Rucuss staffDecember 24, 2011
Violent Lip tattoos has become a trend amongst celebrities.
If you haven’t heard, Violent Lips packages three temporary lip tattoo applications that feature different designs that you apply to your lips. The collection offers a line of lip patterns that range from bold animal prints and fun polka dots to sexy fishnets.
The tattoos usually lasts from four to eight hours. Its vitamin enhanced with a smooth feel and glossy finish, the applications are easy to apply to lips of all sizes. The applications are applied with water and removed with mineral or baby oil. Its safe for ages 3 and up. Prices range from $9.99 to $14.95. Check out a few celebrities wearing the lip tattoos below.
Kelly Rowland wearing Violent Lips’ Natural Leopard design.
Jersey Shore’s Snooki wearing Violent Lips’ Pink Leopard design.
Kim Kardashian wearing Violent Lips’ Black and White Checkered design.
Keyshia Cole wearing Violent Lips’ Natural Leopard design.
Khloe Kardashian wearing Violent Lips’ Silver Glitterati design.
Kendall Jenner wearing Violent Lips’ Purple Cheetah design.
Kylie Jennier in Union Jack Violent Lips.
More from Rucuss
- Kim Kardashian Rocks Chanel Crochet Fringe Bag [Photos]
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Splurge on the Look: Beyonce’s Brooklyn Bridge Double Finger Ring
- Overnight Celebrity-Basketball Wives Inspired Earrings
- Kardashian Ladies Ink Deal With OPI Nail Polish
- Kelly Rowland to Publish First Book ‘Whoa, Baby!’ [Details]