Tracy Morgan is Engaged!
Johnnie WaltersSeptember 19, 2011
Tracy Morgan couldn’t hold the secret in any longer.
Morgan announced on the Emmy Awards red carpet that he’s engaged to model Megan Wallover. The 30 Rock star told E!’s Ryan Seacreast, “We got engaged six months ago!”
“We were in San Francisco,” stunner Wallover explained. “But despite Morgan’s over-the-top antic, the proposal was “actually pretty traditional. It wasn’t anything crazy. He was on bended knee.”
Morgan added: “That’s my baby girl!”
It will be the second marriage for Morgan. He filed for divorce from wife Sabrina in 2009 after 23 years of marriage. The couple shares three sons together.
More from Rucuss
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Kiss, Hold Hands at Pre-Grammy Party [Details]
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]
- Janet Jackson Splits with Husband Wissam Al Mana [Details]
- Comedian Tracy Morgan Turns Back On Mother, Won’t Give Money To Avoid Foreclosure!
- NFL Player Orlando Scandrick Hides His Girlfriend Draya in Nosebleed Seat! [Photo]