Toya Wright’s Brothers Shot To Death In New Orleans
Rucuss staffAugust 1, 2016
Reality TV star Toya Wright was left grieving Sunday after two of her brothers were gunned down in New Orleans.
Wright, who used to be married to rapper Lil Wayne and is now one of the stars of We TV’s Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars, mourned the death of her siblings in an emotional Instagram post after the shooting. Her brothers Rudy and Josh Johnson were killed at the intersection of Pauger & N. Miro in New Orleans.
“Help me Lord. I will never understand this,” she wrote in a caption of a photo of her brothers. Wright also expressed in hashtags that she had never felt “pain like this before.”
Police found Wright’s two brothers dead inside a car with multiple gunshot wounds early Sunday, The Times-Picayune reports. It’s unclear what prompted the violence and whether there were any arrests.
Toya reportedly got a call with the tragic news while on stage, and understandably had to leave the set. This comes just three days after Toya reportedly finally decided to file for divorce from her husband Memphitz, making this undoubtedly one of the worst weeks in the reality star’s life.
All of Wright’s siblings including her mom and daughter appeared on the BET reality show A Family Affair.
More from Rucuss
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Lil Wayne Spotted With New Girlfriend?! [Details]
- Lil Wayne Claims He Was Kicked Out of Miami Heat Game, Team Says He’s Lying [Details]
- Toya Wright on Christina Milian Dating Lil Wayne: ‘That’s A Hot Mess’ [Video]
- T.I. Ends Relationship With Atlantic Records, Now a Independent Artist! [Details]
- Say What: Did Tiny and Toya Wright Fall Out Over Reality Show?