Towanda Braxton Turns 40 With ‘School Daze’ Themed Party [Photos]
Rucuss staffSeptember 21, 2013
Braxton Family Value star Towanda Braxton recreated scenes from Spike Lee’s School Daze to help celebrate her 40th birthday.
Braxton’s themed birthday bash called Towanda University included a marching band with dancers. While the band performed she even jumped out of cake just like a scene from the 1988 classic.
Towanda’s entire family was in attendance, which included her siblings Toni Braxton, Tamar Braxton, Traci Braxton, Trina Braxton and her brother Michael Braxton Jr. Tamar’s husband Vince was there along with Egypt Sherrod, Kendra G, Nivea, Sharlinda of Big Rich Atlanta, Jazze Pha and few other celebrity faces.
Check out a few more photos from the event below.
Sharlinda of Big Rich Atlanta
Trina and her husband
Watch Towanda jump out of a drum below.
Photos via TheJasmineBrand.com
More from my site
- Say What: Tamar Braxton Not Paying Her Glam Squad?!
- Tamar Braxton Confronts Former Bully’s Son On Twitter! [Details]
- Tamar Braxton Slams Kordell Stewart, Braxtons Talk Rivalry On Bethenny
- Toni Braxton Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction During Concert! [Photos/Video]
- Tamar Braxton Performs Medley on Good Morning America [Video]
- Tamar Braxton Performs Her Single ‘Love & War’ on Wendy Williams [Video]