Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s Faux Jamaican Accent Inspires Hilarious Memes [Photos/Video]
Rucuss staffJanuary 22, 2014
Toronto mayor Rob Ford has fallen off the wagon again.
In a video recorded on Monday, Ford mumbles in a Jamaican dialect and is frequently incoherent at a fast food restaurant in Rexdale, a Toronto suburb. Ford uses words like “bambaclaat” and “rasclat” while talking with a group of people.
It’s difficult to understand what Ford is saying during most of his rant, but his hand motions make it clear that he’s passionate about whatever he’s saying.
The Toronto mayor later admitted that he was drunk.
“I was with some friends and what I do in my personal life and (with) my personal friends, that’s up to me. This really has nothing to do with, has nothing to do with you guys,” he told the Toronto Star. “It’s my own time. It’s my own time.”
The video sparked loads of hilarious memes. Check out a few below.
If you missed Ford’s rant, watch it below.
More from Rucuss
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s Crack Admission Leads to Funny Meme Pics
- Nicki Minaj Blasts PARTYNEXTDOOR Over Ghostwriting Insinuations [Details]
- The Game Drags Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj & Remy Ma Beef
- Meek Mill Denies Involvement in Nicki Minaj Robbery
- Say What: Did Drake Threaten Jhonni Blaze For Outing Relationship?
- Say What: Canada Has Crack Pipe Vending Machines!