Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s Crack Admission Leads to Funny Meme Pics
Rucuss staffNovember 7, 2013
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford finally came clean to the public and admitted to smoking crack cocaine.
Ford said Tuesday he smoked crack “probably a year ago” when he was in a “drunken stupor.” The admission follows months of accusations during which he has refused to step down.
The allegations of drug use began in May after he had been caught on video smoking crack. Ford initially insisted the video didn’t exist and sidestepped questions about whether he had ever smoked crack. He was forced to backtrack after police said last week they had obtained a copy of the video, which has not been released publicly.
Its appears that Canadians are very forgiving because Ford’s approval rating went up 5% after the admission. But that hasn’t stopped people from posting some hilarious meme photos on social media sites. Check out a few below.
Photos via Twitter and Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s Faux Jamaican Accent Inspires Hilarious Memes [Photos/Video]
- Drake, Tyga, Blac Chyna & Kyle Jenner Caught Being Messy On Instagram
- Say What: Canada Has Crack Pipe Vending Machines!
- The Game Drags Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj & Remy Ma Beef
- Rob Kardashian Jokes About Blac Chyna Having His Baby [Details]
- Drake Wears ‘Free Meek Mill’ Shirt, Roasts Rapper At OVO Fest