Top 3 Craziest Rumors About Beyonce and Jay-Z’s Baby Blue Ivy Carter
Rucuss staffJanuary 9, 2012
If you haven’t been living under a rock for the last few days than you know that Beyonce had her baby over the weekend.
The pop diva delivered a baby girl named Blue Ivy Carter on Jan. 7. Bey and Jay-Z welcomed their first child via a scheduled c-section at New York City’s Lennox Hospital. The couple reportedly rented out the hospital’s entire fourth floor for $1.3 million. They spent another $200,000 on security.
Once reports surfaced that Beyonce checked into the hospital under the alias Ingrid Jackson, the world appeared to be on standby to welcome the newest Carter. Many believed rumors would die down once the baby arrived but that hasn’t been the case.
Rumors appear to be at an all time high. There have been plenty of rumors since Beyonce announced her pregnancy on the MTV Music Awards in August. And there are boat loads of new rumors to add to the list. We’ve listed the top three most craziest rumors since Blue Ivy’s arrival. Check them out below:
3. Love & Hip Hop star Yandy Smith shocked her Twitter followers when she publicly congratulated the couple. Smith tweeted,”Awwww congrats Beautiful Bey & Jay! Even though that baby been here for a month already. I be knowin! Glad u had a healthy baby.
Smith, who is usually the instigator of most confrontations on Love & Hip, claims she was just joking. But before she tweeted the message she didn’t appear to be in a playful mood. She was actually retweeting things from Factbook such as, “Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed 2 kill her adulterous husband but may only do so with her bare hands.”
But once blog sites began posting her comments she quickly tried to retract her comments. She tweeted, “Omg! Yall are crazy! I was just joking about baby Blue being here a month ago. How yall believe me? LOL! Yall too gullible! Cike ya mike!
We’re guessing she was in need of some attention. Why else would she say that?
2. Mediatakeout.com has the second most craziest rumor. We don’t know how this website is still in business, but hey, its entertainment. The website, which has the baby’s name backwards reported:
MediaTakeOut.com announced last night that Jay Z and Beyonce welcomed their first child together, a daughter named IVY BLUE into the world.
And we’re told that BEYONCE chose the name “Ivy” and Jay chose the name “Blue”. Soooo . . . . why is Jay Z’s LAST GIRLFRIEND (before dating Beyonce) named BLU CANTRELL!!!
Is it too late for a NAME CHANGE????
Blu Cantrell even tweeted about Jay and Bey’s choice in a name.
What a way to cause some controversy. Blu Cantrell and Jay-Z allegedly had a fling during, eh, before he hooked up with Beyonce. There are reports that she’s the one that broke things off with Jay. But regardles of who broke up with who, we don’t think for a minute that he named his first child after a woman who has posed nude for various publications.
1. After Blue Ivy Carter was born the most craziest rumor was trending on Twitter. Brace yourself because this is a mouth full. Someone posted that Beyonce and Jay named their daughter Blue Ivy because it had something to do with the Illuminati.
Ivy = illuminati’s very youngest. Blue = born living under evil. Ivy Blue spelled backwards is Eulb Yvi, which is Latin for “Lucifers daughter.
Blank Stare! We told you it was jaw dropping. There is no proof that substantiates these claims.
Other media outlets have given their own meaning for the name. GlobalGrind reported that ‘Blue’ is supposedly a tribute to Jay-Z, whose birth name is Shawn Carter. It’s his favorite color. It also symbolizes inspiration, sincerity and spirituality.
The name “Ivy” comes from the plant that symbolizes eternity. The couple also chose Ivy because of the significance of the number “4″ or “IV.” Both Beyonce and Jay-Z were married and born on the fourth day.
All of this could be a load of crap. But we wouldn’t be a blog site if we didn’t keep you updated on this foolishness.
Coochie, coochie…coo! That is all…
More from Rucuss
- Pregnancy Over: Beyonce Welcomes A Baby Girl!!
- Beyonce Gives First Interview Since the Arrival of Blue Ivy Carter
- Blue Ivy Carter and Beyonce Look Identical As Babies [Photos]
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Release First Pictures of Blue Ivy Carter! [Photos]
- Gayle King Says Oprah is Not Blue Ivy Carter’s Godmother
- Beyonce Makes First Public Appearance Since Giving Birth to Blue Ivy [Photos]