Too Short Allegedly Tries to Run From Police, Arrested For DUI & Drugs! [Video]
Rucuss staffMarch 20, 2013
Rapper Too Short was arrested in Hollywood on suspicion of drunken driving and drug possession.
Too Short, whose real name is Todd Anthony Shaw, was taken into custody shortly after 3 a.m. Wednesday near Hollywood Boulevard and Las Palmas Avenue, the Los Angeles Times reports.
TMZ reports police pulled over Too Short because of a traffic violation. But when cops approached the vehicle, he appeared under the influence. Once they attempted to administer a breathalyzer test, the 46-year old allegedly tried to flee the scene but tripped down the street.
Police eventually caught Couples Therapy alum and put him in the back of a police car. He allegedly tried to dump narcotics in the back of the cruiser. This hasn’t been the best year for Too Short.
Last month, rumors circulated that Too Short was involved in a shooting and car crash on the Las Vegas Strip that left Oakland rapper Kenny Clutch and two others dead. But he denied the reports on his Facebook page. He said he had “no knowledge or connection to this incident.”
In 2009, Too Short was arrested twice on suspicion of DUI and other charges in Las Vegas. A year later, he was arrested on misdemeanor battery charges after a performance at an Idaho nightclub.
Watch footage of Too Short running from the police below.
Photos via News One
More from Rucuss
- Migos Reportedly Jump Sean Kingston, Gunfire Erupts
- Derrick Rose A Passenger in DUI Arrest
- Flavor Flav Arrested For Domestic Violence, Katt Williams Detained For Waving Gun! [Details]
- Lil Twist Sentenced to 1 Year in Jail for Assault [Details]
- Justin Bieber Arrested for DUI and Resisting Arrest [Details]
- Darren Sharper Investigated For Eighth Rape Allegation [Details]