Toni Collette In Alex Perry at ‘Hitchcock’ LA Premiere [Photos]
Rucuss staffNovember 22, 2012
Actress Toni Collette turns plenty heads on the red carpet for the Hitchcock Los Angeles premiere at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences Samuel Goldwyn Theater in Beverly Hills.
Collette garnered attention in a red Alex Perry Pre-Fall 2013 dress. It was a one-shoulder fitted dress, which featured the Australian designer’s signature corsetry.
Collette opted to let the dress speak for itself and chose nude accessories. She wore a snakeskin clutch, Jerome C. Rousseau ‘Kier’ nude patent d’orsay peep toes, and three gold cuffs. Check out her look below.
Photos via RedCarpetAwards, Zimbio
More from Rucuss
- How to Wear Fall’s 2014 Best Trends on a Budget [Photos]
- How To Stack Your Jewelry Like A Pro [Details]
- Woman Turns Her Nails Into Actual Works Of Art [Photos]
- Beyonce Debuts Her “King Bey” Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers [Photos]
- Check out Some Show-Stopping Handbags From New York Fashion Week
- Kendall Jenner Is The New Face of FENDI Fall 2015 Campaign