Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Tommie Threatens Karlie Redd! [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 25, 2016
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta newbie Tommie Lee isn’t feeling costar Karlie Redd.
Although the Tommie and Karlie seemed to be friends during the first couple of episodes, they’re friendship appears to be over. Tommie didn’t like the photo Karlie posted on her Instagram and let her know it in the comments.
Tommie advised Karlie to stay away from her man. Check out the photo and the comments below.
A photo posted by The Shade Room (@theshaderoominc) on
This will be the second castmate that Tommie has threaten this season. Tommie got into a physical fight with her boyfriend Scrapp’s baby mama Tiarra. During an episode, the two couldn’t see eye-to-eye because both of the ladies want Scrapp for themselves.
Tommie is no stranger to violence. The reality star is rumored to have 32 mugshots.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Violent Brawl Breaks Out at Opening of Stevie J and Benzino’s Bar [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Erica Dixon, Shay ‘Buckeey’ Johnson Have Bloody Fight! [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Did Mimi Faust Use Nikko to Boost TV Ratings? [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop Star Mimi Faust Ends Relationship With Nikko After He Tried to Hook Up With Karlie Redd [Video]
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Tommie is Wanted For Fraud?!
- Say What: Love & Hip Hop’s DJ Babey Drew Has Another Baby With Aspiring Singer!