Tom Hanks Poses With Fans in Funny ‘Drunk’ Photos
Rucuss staffAugust 28, 2012
Actor Tom Hanks made a few fans day while in North Dakota.
Hanks, 56, bumped into some of his fans at a diner and agreed to pose for fake drunk photos. One of the guys in the group then posted his fake drunk photos on Reddit.com. “My friend met Tom Hanks, stole his glasses and pretended to be wasted,” username groucho22 posted on Reddit.
The photos immediately went viral. More than three million have viewed the photos on the website.
Hanks has out done Bill Murray who usually has the best fan photos.
The most notable photo of Murray (shown above) is when he crashed a party and began washing dishes because the partygoers didn’t have glasses.
More from Rucuss
- Tom Hanks Drops F-Bomb on ‘Good Morning America’ [Video]
- Bankruptcy Judge Does Not Find 50 Cent Photo Funny [Details]
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’
- Fabolous and Kevin Hart Dish Out $28,000 at Atlanta Strip Club! [Photos]
- Nicki Minaj Blasts PARTYNEXTDOOR Over Ghostwriting Insinuations [Details]
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo