Tom Hanks Drops F-Bomb on ‘Good Morning America’ [Video]
Rucuss staffOctober 19, 2012
Tom Hanks surprised viewers and producers of Good Morning America when he accidentally let a swear word slip during a live appearance on Friday.
Hanks said the f-word after anchor Elizabeth Vargas asked him to speak in his character’s British accent from the movie Cloud Atlas. “Mostly, it’s swear words,” Hanks warned, but Vargas told him to go ahead anyway. He did and he said ‘f*ckin.’ Gasp!
Vargas quickly said, “We are so sorry, ‘Good Morning America.”‘
“Man oh man, I’m sorry,” Hanks added. “I slipped into a brand of acting. I have never done that before. I want to apologize to the kids in America that are watching this right now, and let me say next time on the show there will be a seven-second delay.”
Watch the slip below.
More from Rucuss
- Tom Hanks Poses With Fans in Funny ‘Drunk’ Photos
- Nicki Minaj Blasts PARTYNEXTDOOR Over Ghostwriting Insinuations [Details]
- Woman Who Claims to be Jay-Z’s Sister Interrupts Live News Broadcast [Video]
- JC Penney Has Too Much Fun During Super Bowl, Sends Out Odd Tweets
- Holly Robinson-Peete Says Kris Humphries Was Used to Expand Kardashian Brand
- Tyler Perry Releases Trailer For Madea’s Witness Protection [Video]