Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen Welcome New Baby, Vivian! [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 7, 2012
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and his wife, Gisele Bundchen, welcomed a new baby to their family on Wednesday.
Bundchen gave birth of their second child, a girl named Vivian Lake. The supermodel announced the birth on her Facebook page. She posted that their daughter was born at home on Wednesday and is “healthy and full of life.”
“We feel so lucky to have been able to experience the miracle of birth once again and are forever grateful for the opportunity to be the parents of another little angel,” Bundchen wrote. “She is healthy and full of life. Thank you all for your support and well wishes. We wish you and your families many blessings.”
The couple also has a son, Benjamin, who turns 3 on Saturday. Brady has a 5-year-old son, John, with actress Bridget Moynahan.
More from Rucuss
- Tom Brady Takes Crazy Cliff Dive, Plays Pick Up Game With Michael Jordan
- Gisele Bundchen Emails Friends To Pray For Tom Brady For Super Bowl
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen’s Custom Crib Almost Done [Photos/Video]
- Some of the Highest Single-Game Paychecks in Sports
- Tom Brady’s Ugg Commercial
- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski Dances, Patriots Receive Super Bowl Rings [Video]