Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen’s Custom Crib Almost Done [Photos/Video]
Rucuss staffDecember 21, 2011
New England Patriot quarterback Tom Brady will have plenty of room to prop his feet up once the football season is over.
Brady and his wife Gisele Bundchen purchased an expansive lot in the exclusive Brentwood Country Estates for $11 million in 2008 and have spent $9 million to construct a custom made mega-mansion to suit their mega-celeb lifestyle. Now, it seems the estate is close to completion.
According to Splash, the couple are moving into the almost-completed spread at the end of this football season. The 3.75 acre property features eight bedrooms, a covered bridge, six-car garage, elaborate gardens, and a lagoon-shaped swimming pool. The mansion spans about 22,000 square feet. The Brady’s neighbors include Arnold Schwarzenegger and Heidi Klum.
Check out raw footage of the estate.
More from Rucuss
- Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen Welcome New Baby, Vivian! [Details]
- Gisele Bundchen Emails Friends To Pray For Tom Brady For Super Bowl
- Some of the Highest Single-Game Paychecks in Sports
- Tom Brady Takes Crazy Cliff Dive, Plays Pick Up Game With Michael Jordan
- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski Dances, Patriots Receive Super Bowl Rings [Video]
- Tom Brady’s Ugg Commercial