Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 26, 2017
After filing for divorce last month, Tiny shares she wants her husband to come home. During what appears to be a live video session with fans, Tiny responded to a comment about how she needs to “go back” to her husband, the Grand Hustle general.
“He need to come back to me, baby,” Tiny replied. “He need to come on back to me. I’m where I’m ‘posed to be at.”
However, TMZ reports that Tiny filed for divorce last month and that she has yet to drop the case. But these latest comments fuels that a reconciliation is still possible.
Tiny and T.I. became estranged after rumors that the Atlanta rapper was a serial cheater and fathered a child outside the marriage. The couple has been together for nearly 20 years and have been married since 2010. They documented their relationship on VH1’s T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle.
Tiny and Tip are allegedly scheduled to meet up in court in March to sort out their alimony and custody issues.
More from my site
- T.I. & Tiny Move Forward with Divorce [Details]
- T.I. May Have Fathered a Child During Threesome With Tiny?!
- Tiny Addresses T.I.’s Love Child Rumors & Instagram Antics [Details]
- Tiny Harris Explains Baby Name [Details]
- T.I. Partners with Roc Nation and TIDAL [Details]
- Tiny And T.I. Slam Fan For Cheating Allegations [Details]