Tiny Hosts Mother-Daughter Brunch & Pageant [Photos]
Rucuss staffMay 10, 2015
Tameka ‘Tiny’ Harris celebrated Mother’s Day at her 2nd Annual Mother-Daughter Brunch & Pageant in Atlanta over the weekend.
Tiny also got some help from her daughter Zonnique Jailee while her mother Diane Cottle-Pope and her husband T.I.’s mother Violeta Morgan was there to support. The event took place at Klass Restaurant in Buckhead on Saturday.
Other celebrities in attendance included former “R&B Divas: Atlanta” stars Meelah Williams, LaTavia Roberson and “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kandi Burruss.
Mother-daughter duos enjoyed a three-round pageant with a celebrity judge panel, southern style brunch, a delicious dessert bar, raffle prizes and vendor shopping. Check out a few photos below.
Photos via ThePhotomanLife and TheYBF
More from Rucuss
- Kandi Burruss Marries Todd Tucker In Atlanta [Photos]
- Kandi Burruss Throws A Bridal Shower And Bachelorette Party [Photos]
- Kandi Burress And Todd Tucker’s Wedding Was Amazing! [Photos]
- Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]
- Kandi Burress Fiance Todd Has Raunchy Bachelor Party With Strippers [Details]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Kandi Burress and Todd Are Engaged!