Tina Turner Goes Glam in Green For Second Wedding! [Photos]
Rucuss staffJuly 27, 2013
Tina Turner finally walked down the isle with German music producer Erwin Bach after 27 years of dating.
Tina decided to spice things up for her big day. The 73-year old wore a black and green Giorgio Armani grand, green taffeta dress that she paired up with sheer leggings for the ceremony at her Algonquin estate overlooking Lake Zurich in Kuesnacht, Switzerland. The dress was embellished with Swarovski crystals.
Turner explained to Hello! magazine that she spotted the Armani gown at a catwalk show in Beijing.
“I thought, ‘I gotta have that, even if I never wear it,” she said. “Then I thought, ‘I know, that will be my wedding dress!'”
Although Tina wore green and black, she asked all the female guests to wear white while the men wore black tie. Oprah Winfrey, Gayle King and Bryan Adams were among the celeb guests.
Tina gushed to Hello about being in this stage “nirvana.”
“It’s that happiness that people talk about, when you wish for nothing, when you can finally take a deep breath and say, ‘Everything is good,'” she said. “It’s a wonderful place to be.”
Tina and Erwin’s romance began after they met in London at an industry party. Tina was previously married to Ike Turner. Check out a few more photos from the wedding below.
Photos via Hello, RealityWives.net, and Facebook
More from Rucuss
- Oprah Says Racism in Switzerland Kept Her From Buying Expensive Bag! [Details]
- Oprah: ‘I’m Gonna Leave This Earth As A Never Married Woman, And I’m Okay With That’
- Justin Bieber Calls The Weeknd’s Music ‘Wack’ [Details]
- Jas Prince Sues Cash Money Over Drake Earnings [Details]
- Safaree Talks Nicki Minaj Breakup, Remy Ma, & Meek Mill on ‘Wendy’ [Video]
- Check Out Oprah’s $14 Million Colorado Home With 56 Ft. Wine Mine [Photos]