Tina Turner Lands Her First Vogue Cover at 73! [Photo]
Rucuss staffMarch 8, 2013
Tina Turner has landed her very first Vogue cover for the magazine’s German edition.
The legendary singer will grace the April 2013 issue in her signature honey blonde-highlighted hair, a silky navy blouse and black skirt. The 73-year old maybe the oldest Vogue cover star. Actress Meryl Streep was American Vogue’s oldest cover girl at 62 last year.
Turner has lived in Europe since the mid-1980s, She moved to London in 1986 and then Cologne, Germany, later that decade. The Proud Mary singer then moved to Switzerland in 1994. Turner began building a villa outside Nice, France in 1996, which was completed in 2000. Turner now divides her time between Switzerland, England, and France.
Turner was photographed by Claudia Knoepfel and Stefan Indlekofer and styled by Nicola Knels.
Photo via Vogue and DailyMocha
More from Rucuss
- Serena Williams Graces The Cover Of Vogue
- Naomi Campbell Reacts to Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Vogue Cover [Video]
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cover Vogue Magazine
- Grace Jones Hula Hoops Through Queen Elizabeth’s Diamond Jubilee Performance [Video]
- Tim Tebow Takes Shirt Off For Vogue, Describes Ideal Girlfriend [Video]
- LaLa Anthony Shows Off New Haircut [Photos]