Tim Tebow Takes Shirt Off For Vogue, Describes Ideal Girlfriend [Video]
Rucuss staffSeptember 21, 2012
New York Jets backup quarterback Tim Tebow may not be getting many snaps on the field, but he’s definitely getting plenty off.
Tebow has already graced the cover of GQ magazine and now Vogue wants its turn with the 25-year old. Tebow will appear in the October issue of Vogue. The Heisman Trophy winner opens up about his family, fame and his ideal girlfriend in the large spread.
“I’ve been blessed to have an amazing mom and two amazing sisters—so they set a very high standard,’ Tebow said. “Obviously looks play a big part. Being attracted to someone plays a big part, but there’s also so much more than that for me. It’s about finding someone sweet and kind—and that has a servant’s heart. It’s about finding a girl who likes me for me, and not because of what I do or who I am or the name.”
In one of the photos, photographer, Annie Leibovitz captures a shirtless Tebow wheeling a large tire through a rocky terrain. The October issue of Vogue magazine hits newsstands Sept. 25.
Watch behind the scenes footage below.
More from Rucuss
- Website Offers $1 Million To Any Woman Who Can Prove She Slept With Tim Tebow!
- NFL Player Prince Amukamara: ‘I’m a Virgin, Some People Call Me The Black Tim Tebow’
- Tim Tebow’s Brother Happy Broncos Eliminated From Playoffs [Details]
- Peyton Manning Dethrones Tim Tebow As NFL’s Jersey Sales Champion
- Plaxico Burress Rips Former Coach, Teammates and Fans
- Serena Williams Graces The Cover Of Vogue