Tia, Tamera and Baby Cree Stop by Wendy Williams Show
Rucuss staffSeptember 28, 2011
Wendy Williams had a double dose of fun, plus one.
Tia Mowry Hardrict and her twin sister Tamera Mowry Housley appeared on “The Wendy Williams Show” Tuesday morning. Tia told Wendy she’s already loss 40 pounds of baby weight. She’s doing her best to get her figure back before taping begins of the BET series “The Game.”
Tia showed off her son Cree Taylor after her appearance on the talk show. The Mowry twins have signed on for a second season of the their reality series “Tia & Tamera” on the Style network. The show follows their lives through their careers, motherhood and marriage.
Check out photos from Tia and Tamera and baby Cree leaving “The Wendy Williams Show.”
More from Rucuss
- J. Cole Tells Tia Mowry Not To Listen To His Song ‘Cole Summer’ [Details]
- Gross: Tia Eats Tamera’s Placenta and Likes It! [Video]
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Are Not Returning to The Game For Season 6 [Details]
- Safaree Talks Nicki Minaj Breakup, Remy Ma, & Meek Mill on ‘Wendy’ [Video]
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Gets Wrapped In Lettuce For PETA [Photos/Video]
- Chaka Khan Brings Wendy Williams To Tears On Talk Show [Video]