Tia Mowry-Hardrict Gets Wrapped In Lettuce For PETA [Photos/Video]
Rucuss staffJune 11, 2013
Tia Mowry-Hardrict sports a sexy little apron made of fresh lettuce for new PETA ad campaign, “Let Veganism Grow on You.”
The Tia & Tamera star, and her family were in attendance at PETA’s Bob Barker Building for the big reveal on Monday. The 34-year old, posed with her twin Tamera on the red carpet.
“I wanted to become a voice for my community. … I wanted to educate my culture about the benefits of becoming vegan,” Mowry explained in an exclusive PETA interview. “The more you learn about the benefits of being vegan, the more you become alive and the more you become aware of why it’s a really great decision. Not only am I helping myself, I’m helping the animals out there, I’m helping the environment—going vegan, I feel great.”
Photographer Robert Sebree-shot the ad campaign and Mia Gyzander designed the apron. Check out a few more photos from the event and a video below.
Photos via YBF and Freddy O
More from Rucuss
- Tamera Mowry-Housley, Tamar Braxton, Adrienne Bailon Land New Talk Show [Details]
- The Game Drags Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj & Remy Ma Beef
- Gross: Tia Eats Tamera’s Placenta and Likes It! [Video]
- The Game Buys Bugatti Veyron For Birthday, Then Celebrates With Friends at Club [Photos]
- Brandy Confirms Break-Up with Ryan Press [Details]
- The Game Leaves Waiter a $6,000 Tip! [Photo]