The Talk’s Sheryl Underwood Pulls Off Wig During Live Taping! [Video]
Rucuss staffApril 1, 2013
The Talk host Sheryl Underwood did the unthinkable doing a taping of the show.
The comedian pulled off her wig in front of a live audience to reveal her real hair last Friday. Actress Kristen Chenoweth got the ball rolling when she ignited a conversation about hair extensions. She said,”First of all, most of this is not mine. It’s someone named Svetlana from Russia. I admit it.”
Co-host Julie Chen felt compelled to remove one of her clip-in weave pieces. Chenoweth and Aisha Tyler then removed extensions as well.
The three women began waving their fake hair around before enticing Underwood to pull off her wig. Underwood hesitated after first but quickly changed her mind. Underwood pulled off her weave to reveal her graying hair.
Watch Underwood and cohosts remove their weaves and wig below.
More from Rucuss
- Sheryl Underwood Calls Natural Black Hair ‘Nasty,’ Responds to Backlash [Details]
- Sheryl Underwood Says ‘Queen Of Comedy’ Badmouthed Her, They Respond
- Loni Love Takes Pole Dancing Class From Nicole ‘The Pole’ Williams on Ellen
- Sharon Osbourne Slams ‘The Talk’ Former Co-Hosts on Howard Stern
- Nicki Minaj Rocks Real Hair For New Photo Shoot
- Girl Fight! Did Kola Boof Pull Kimora Lee Simmons’ Weave While Her Husband Watched?!?