The Real Co-Host Adrienne Bailon: ‘I’ve Bought a Man a Car’ [Video]
Rucuss staffJuly 25, 2013
The Real co-host Adrienne Bailon continues to reveal regretful memories on the set of her new talk show.
On Wednesday’s show, Bailon shared that she bought a former boyfriend a car. She claims the two were together for almost 10 years and she didn’t see a problem with it at the time. But Bailon now admits ‘she was young and dumb.’
Her former boo never got her a gift in return.
“Yes, I bought a man a car,” she said. “He’s still riding around in it and I don’t even have a license. We were together for almost 10 years though…And I was dumb. Young and dumb. And I went back to the Lower East Side and we still go to the same church and I’ve seen him in the car.”
When asked what he bought her in return, she responded, “Absolutely nothing! I be loving too hard. I got to slow down on the love.”
Tamar chimed in and said, “I don’t believe in giving boyfriends extravagant gifts like that. How did he talk you in to buying him a car?”
Adrienne responded, “Cause I needed to get around and I didn’t have a license…and I think I was maybe just turning 18 years old. I don’t get it 15 years later. I’m clueless.”
Watch Bailon reveal the news below.
More from Rucuss
- Kim Kardashian Slams Adrienne Bailon, Julissa Bermudez Claps Back
- The Real’s Tamera Mowry-Housley Reveals She Lost Her Virginity at Age 29 [Video]
- Kelly Rowland, Michelle Williams, Ne-Yo, Fabolous & More Help Adrienne Bailon Celebrate Birthday [Photos]
- Tamar Braxton No Longer a Host On ‘The Real’
- CeeLo Green Addresses Exploding Phone Video [Details]
- Need Advise, Ask Raider